Corporate Prayer List - Week of 01/17/16 to 01/23/16
Psalm 4:1-8.To the choirmaster: with stringed instruments. A Psalm of David.
“1 Answer me when I call, O God of my righteousness! You have given me relief when I was in distress. Be gracious to me and hear my prayer! 2 O men, how long shall my honor be turned into shame? How long will you love vain words and seek after lies? Selah. 3 But know that the LORD has set apart the godly for himself; the LORD hears when I call to him. 4 Be angry, and do not sin; ponder in your own hearts on your beds, and be silent. Selah. 5 Offer right sacrifices, and put your trust in the LORD. 6 There are many who say, "Who will show us some good? Lift up the light of your face upon us, O LORD!" 7 You have put more joy in my heart than they have when their grain and wine abound. 8 In peace I will both lie down and sleep; for you alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety.” (ESV)
3. Restoration & reconciliation.
4. Revival & sending out of the saints.
5. Unity of the body of Christ in Fresno & the World.
6. Sick and afflicted: in the local body and generally.
7. NBCBC Soul care campaign & Operation Multiply.
8. Persecuted Church internationally &nationally.
9. Pastor’s to be given discernment, strength, preach and teach sound doctrine.
10. Pastor Wilson & family.
More in Corporate Prayer List
January 11, 2018Corporate Prayer List for the Week of January 8, 2018
October 13, 2017Corporate Prayer October 8, 2017
October 13, 2017Corporate Prayer October 1, 2017