Corporate Prayer List for week of 12/14 to 12/20
And Mary said, “My soul exalts the Lord, and my spirit has begun to rejoice in God my Savior, because he who is mighty has done great things for me, and holy is his name;
1. Pray for the homeless for warmth and shelter and protection.
2. Pray for Super Saturday that God be glorified and seeds get planted in lost souls.
3. Pray for the leaders of NBCBC for strength at times when they feel weary and guidance.
4. Pray that on Christmas we would tell our families and lost souls about Jesus.
5. Pray for healing in the body of Christ and for strength for those who are sick in the body.
6. Pray for the singles that they would stay pure and not be tempted.
7. Pray for the mothers, single mothers and fathers and single fathers that God would provide all their needs and show them how to train their children up in the Lord.
8. Pray that marriages would be strengthened and for God to bind them on one accord and that they would be the apple of each other’s eye.
9. Pray for the children and teenagers that this Christmas we would teach them that Christmas is about Jesus and we would explain to them the birth of Jesus Christ.
10. Pray for Pastor Wilson and Sister Wilson and the whole Wilson family for protection, strength, provision, wisdom and guidance from the Lord.
More in Corporate Prayer List
January 11, 2018Corporate Prayer List for the Week of January 8, 2018
October 13, 2017Corporate Prayer October 8, 2017
October 13, 2017Corporate Prayer October 1, 2017