Corporate Prayer List for the Week of March 21, 2017
“Blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose trust is the LORD. He is like a tree planted by water, that sends out its roots by the stream, and does not fear when heat comes, for its leaves remain green, and is not anxious in the year of drought, for it does not cease to bear fruit.” - Jeremiah 17:7-8
1. Pray for the members of NBCBC to have a strong relationship with Jesus.
2. Pray for that our prayer life is one that will shake and break the addictions, strongholds and jail cell doors.
3. Pray for us to be more committed to doing the work on the ministry so souls may come to know Jesus.
4. Pray for the Lord to raise up missionaries locally and globally.
5. Pray for IRC and NBC to have one heart and one mind in serving the Lord.
6. Pray that we lives that are pleasing to the Lord.
7. Pray for those that are sick and shut in.
8. Pray for our children to grow up and have a personal and intimate relationship with Jesus.
9. Pray and give thanks to the Lord for the kindness and mercy shown to our church.
10. Pray for health and strength for the Wilson family.
More in Corporate Prayer List
January 11, 2018Corporate Prayer List for the Week of January 8, 2018
October 13, 2017Corporate Prayer October 8, 2017
October 13, 2017Corporate Prayer October 1, 2017