Corporate Prayer List for the Week of 10/04/15 to 10/10/15
“rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;”
1. Pray for healing in the body of Christ.
2. Pray for that there be no divisions in the body of Christ but that we would perfectly be joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment. 1 Corinthians 1:10
3.Pray that we be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that our labor is not in vain in the Lord. 1 Corinthians 15:58
4. Pray that we put on tender mercies, kindness, humility, meekness and longsuffering;
5. Pray that we Let love be without hypocrisy and we Abhor what is evil. Cling to what is good. Be kindly affectionate to one another. Romans 12:9-10
6. Pray for the marriages at NBCBC for the Love to be kind and patient, never jealous, boastful, proud, or rude, not selfish or quick-tempered. 1 Corinthians 13:4-5
7.Pray that we be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger. James 1:19
8. Pray that we Commit our work to the Lord, and that he establish our plans. Proverbs 16:3
9. Pray that we not grow weary of doing good, and to not give up. Galatians 6:9
10. Pray for Pastor Wilson, Sister Wilson and the Wilson family for a hedge of protection , provision , guidance and for spiritual and physical strength.
More in Corporate Prayer List
August 27, 2018Corporate Prayer List for the Week of January 8, 2018
October 13, 2017Corporate Prayer October 8, 2017
October 13, 2017Corporate Prayer October 1, 2017